Discuss.FOLIO.org is no longer used. This is a static snapshot of the website as of February 14, 2023.

Korean Translation

vincent
16 Sep '20

Hi all, could we add Korean translations? We have some volunteers who are willing to do Korean translations.

Thanks,
Vincent

peter
16 Sep '20

Hi, Vincent! Send me a direct message with the names and email addresses of the people doing the translations and I will add them to the system.

Peter

skim2
17 Sep '20

I’ll do this with Korean colleagues.
Peter, Thank you. Would you add Seonghoon, Kim (skim2@ebsco.com) and Sepil, Ahn (spahn@ebsco.com) to the system?
And please let me know how to translate via which App or tool?

peter
17 Sep '20

Hi Seonghoon!

Thank you for volunteering to help with the translation of strings for FOLIO apps! We are using Lokalise to manage the translation of strings for the FOLIO Project. We don’t have any FOLIO-specific documentation for Lokalise; Lokalise offers a getting started for translators document that walks through the user interface.

I’ve added you to the Translators group here on Discuss, so you will receive messages from the translation category for discussion of issues or suggestions for making the translation process easier.

On behalf of the worldwide FOLIO community, thank you for offering your expertise to the project.

skim2
18 Sep '20

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for your kindness.
I’ll contribute Korean translation via Lokalise from now on.