February 17, 2021
In March 2021, the FOLIO reporting community will release version 1.0 of a collection of reports and related queries that they have created to run on Library Data Platform (LDP) databases. This session will offer a practical introduction to the queries and how to build your own reports based on them. Areas covered will include metadata management, resource access, resource management, and work-in-progress on electronic resource management.
- Nassib Nassar, Index Data
- Jennifer Eustis, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Angela Zoss, Duke University
- Sharon Beltaine, Cornell University
- Axel Dörrer, University of Mainz