Discuss.FOLIO.org is no longer used. This is a static snapshot of the website as of February 14, 2023.

:white_check_mark: To-do, UX iteration 2

filipjakobsen
5 Jun '17

Please note: This video presents our optimal vision for this feature in FOLIO; What you see in this prototype is what we are working towards in the long run, and might not all be present in the first, developed version. Please help us improve it — share your questions, constructive feedback and ideas in the comments below.

kmarti
9 Jun '17

One thing that came up when discussing the to-do list at the ER&L conference is the need to both keep track of workflows at an individual level and to understand workflows from a management level, e.g., what workflows are currently in progress and at what stages? Can I check to see how long a workflow has been at a particular stage? Can I as a manager reassign a workflow to a new staff member? Can I compare actual time spent completing a task to what I thought it might take?

filipjakobsen
9 Jun '17

That’s a great point. I recall this coming up when presenting this online earlier as well. We will make sure to include wireframes for this in the next iteration of the UX design.

Sally
29 Sep '17

Say a staff went on vacation or got sick for an extended period and they didn’t set their status as away. Is it possible for other staff to see where they left off and take on tasks that can’t wait?