Please see ERM Review/Renew/Cancel process for an overview of the ERM Review process being discussed here.
Action/Record represents the need for staff to take certain actions once a renewal or cancellation (or other decision like substitution) has been made in relation to a resource, and to record that this has happened. I understand that renewing Agreements maybe different to renewing Subscriptions, although there maybe overlapping or similar processes
- On Renewal
- What happens and what needs recording?
- Agreements currently have “Renewal Priority” (Review, Renew, Cancel). Is this helpful at all?
- On Cancellation
- Subscription or Agreement?
- PCA needs to be part of process
- Communication to vendor and patrons?
- What other actions/records are required?